Ancrene Wiseass

A would-be medievalist holds forth on academia, teaching, gender politics, blogging, pop culture, critters, and whatever else comes her way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Yes, this really is yet another blog by a disillusioned grad student. I sympathize, but that's just the way it has to be. For hints as to what my bizarre alias means, click here and here and, if needed, here and here. To get a sense of what I'm up to, feel free to check out the sections called "Toward a Wiseass Creed" and "Showings: Some Introductory Wiseassery" in my main blog's left-hand sidebar. Please be aware that spamming, harassing, or otherwise obnoxious comments will be deleted and traced.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blogroll editing time!

I need to edit my blogroll sometime soon-ish; there are some sites linked through it that have have, unfortunately, vanished into the ether. And there are also some sites with new addresses I haven't yet recorded.

I've also noticed some new folks stopping by every once in a while, despite my less-than-astonishing blogging activity this summer. So, those of you who aren't on the blogroll, let me know who you are so I can add you!