Ancrene Wiseass

A would-be medievalist holds forth on academia, teaching, gender politics, blogging, pop culture, critters, and whatever else comes her way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Yes, this really is yet another blog by a disillusioned grad student. I sympathize, but that's just the way it has to be. For hints as to what my bizarre alias means, click here and here and, if needed, here and here. To get a sense of what I'm up to, feel free to check out the sections called "Toward a Wiseass Creed" and "Showings: Some Introductory Wiseassery" in my main blog's left-hand sidebar. Please be aware that spamming, harassing, or otherwise obnoxious comments will be deleted and traced.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Stuff I like

I have had a seriously crappy, stupid, pointlessly wasteful day. I am extra-super cranky and touchy and upset. I do not want to talk about it.

But I am at home and too tired to work and trawling the Internets looking for solace, so I am going to post about some things I like.

I like these.

I also like these. (So does Mouse.)

And these.

And this.

And this.

And this.

And these.

And this.

And this.

And these.

And these.

And these.

Now I am going to go to bed.