Ancrene Wiseass

A would-be medievalist holds forth on academia, teaching, gender politics, blogging, pop culture, critters, and whatever else comes her way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Yes, this really is yet another blog by a disillusioned grad student. I sympathize, but that's just the way it has to be. For hints as to what my bizarre alias means, click here and here and, if needed, here and here. To get a sense of what I'm up to, feel free to check out the sections called "Toward a Wiseass Creed" and "Showings: Some Introductory Wiseassery" in my main blog's left-hand sidebar. Please be aware that spamming, harassing, or otherwise obnoxious comments will be deleted and traced.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday Cat Blogging Photo Essay

Okay, so I'm a day late. But my Fridays are taken up with teaching (and now with Battlestar Galactica-watching, too).

I'm also, as you'll have noticed, not at the library yet. This is because I am tired and cranky and the slightest bit lazy. But also because I'd been feeling guilty about not paying much attention to Mouse in the midst of this week's comings and goings. So I decided to brush him and play with him a bit, and that turned into a photo shoot, which I'm sharing with you, my blogolicious friends.

Prepare yourselves for cuteness.