Ancrene Wiseass

A would-be medievalist holds forth on academia, teaching, gender politics, blogging, pop culture, critters, and whatever else comes her way.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Yes, this really is yet another blog by a disillusioned grad student. I sympathize, but that's just the way it has to be. For hints as to what my bizarre alias means, click here and here and, if needed, here and here. To get a sense of what I'm up to, feel free to check out the sections called "Toward a Wiseass Creed" and "Showings: Some Introductory Wiseassery" in my main blog's left-hand sidebar. Please be aware that spamming, harassing, or otherwise obnoxious comments will be deleted and traced.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Uhura, baby!


Stolen from Another Damn Medievalist.

Too bad I look nowhere near that good in a miniskirt, but hey, I'll take it.

Your results:
You are Uhura

You are a good communicator with a pleasant soft-spoken voice.Also a talented singer.

Uhura
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
65%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
60%
Will Riker
50%
Deanna Troi
50%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
40%
Chekov
40%
Beverly Crusher
40%
Spock
37%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
30%
Mr. Scott
30%
Worf
30%
Mr. Sulu
25%
Geordi LaForge
25%
Data
19%


The "Which Startrek Character Am I?" Quiz: http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/startrek